The Loddon Mallee Integrated Cancer Service (LMICS) was established in 2004 by the Department of Human Services as one of the nine ICS across the state.
LMICS is based at Bendigo Health which is the host agency. In addition, there are LMICS team members based in Mildura, Swan Hill, Kerang and Echuca.
LMICS undertakes its role by collaborating with regional health partners and consumers. The goals of service improvement are being guided by LMICS Strategic Plan that articulates a program to improve coordination and integration of services through care that is multidisciplinary, supportive, coordinated and responsive to the needs of the Loddon Mallee community.
- Mr Peter Abraham, CEO, Kyabram District Memorial Community Hospital
- Ms Angela Cahill, Acting Strategic Manager, LMICS
- Ms Ann-Maree Conners, Director, Health & Aged Care, Department of Health
- Dr Dan Douglass, CEO, Heathcote Health
- Ms June Dyson, Director of Nursing, Echuca Regional Health
- Dr Tracie Gleisner, Radiation Oncologist, Peter MacCallum Radiotherapy Bendigo Health
- Ms Simone Heald, Director of Nursing, Mildura Base Hospital
- Mr Matt Jones, CEO, Loddon Mallee Murray Medicare Local
- Dr André Nel, Bendigo Health Executive Director, Bendigo Health
- Dr Say Ng, Clinical Director - Acting, LMICS
- Mr Daniel O'Brien, Consumer
- Mr Darren Rogers, CEO, St John of God Hospital, Bendigo
- Mrs Sandra Slatter, Consumer, Cancer Action Victoria
- Ms Ilanna Solo, Consortium Manager, Loddon Mallee Regional Palliative Care Consortium
- Ms Kim Sykes, CEO, Bendigo Community Health Service